May 10, 2016

Spring Allergies

Spring Allergies

Allergies are an abnormally high sensitivity to certain substances such as pollens, foods or microorganisms. Common indications of an allergy may include sneezing, itching and skin rashes.

If pollen gives you a runny nose, teary eyes or other hay fever symptoms you are in the company of 40 million other Americans. If you suffer in early spring, you’re probably sensitive to tree pollen. Grass pollen dominates the late spring and summer months. Ragweed takes over in late summer and fall. Control your environment as much as possible. Never sleep near an open window, use an air conditioner and keep the filter clean and keep the car windows and vents close. Avoid drinking alcohol, bathe regularly and bathe your pets too. Exercise indoors, don’t smoke and relax…stress can increase your sensitivity.

Before I knew of natural health…I suffered greatly every spring & fall…but basically had issues all year around. Back in the 1980’s I was introduced to an Herbalist…it was a life changing event for me! I changed my diet and took the recommended supplements. I am so happy I made the necessary changes because now I no longer suffer from allergies! I can sleep with the windows open, I can drive with my car windows open, I can hang my bedding & clothes on the lines outside and I can walk in a field or in the woods with no issues…yes…even when ragweed is in full bloom!! No…I don’t walk down the cleaning isles in the grocery stores…very stinky with all the chemicals. These are known allergens & it would be good to eliminate these from your daily use! I’ll write about safe ways to clean your home soon.

I still recommend controlling your environment as much as possible.

Eliminate all chemicals (or as much as you can) from your home (cleaning, washing, personal care, etc.)
Make your bedroom a safe zone…meaning no chemicals (including candles), clean sheets, clean pillows, etc.
Use Himalayan Salt Lamps to help purify the air in your home (yes…they really work!)

Excellent Nutritional Supplements:

ALJ
HistaBlock
Sinus Support

Pure Essential Oils:
(Inhale or put on body…be sure to use a good carrier oil when placing on skin)

Tei Fu
Eucalyptus
Lavender
Roman Chamomile
Patchouli
Pine Needle

Consider:

Colon Cleanse
Whole body cleanse
Yeast/Candida cleanse
Bathe with Himalayan Bath Salts ~ very relaxing and nourishing for the body
Use a Himalayan Salt Inhaler…they really work to help allergies & so much more!

Dietary Considerations:

No ~ dairy, sugar, alcohol, junk food, foods with additives/chemicals/food colorings
Yes ~ good fruits and vegetables, lots of safe water

Links for high quality supplements:

There are other considerations…please feel free to contact me for more information!

“Thank You” for wanting to learn about natural health!

Have a Wonderful Day!

Shari Uhazie, CH, CNHC, “The Himalayan Salt Lady”
Herbalist, Natural Health Consultant
Sunshine Natural Health Shoppe
920-639-7645
https://www.linkedin.com/ Search for: Shari Uhazie
https://www.plus.google.com/ Search for: Shari Uhazie
Please “Subscribe” (Thank You)

This information is for educational purposes only.
If you suffer from undesirable conditions, seek the advice of a competent health care professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment